“Here Comes The Sun”
From the “Vaguely Familiar with the Beatles” Tribute album which is the brainchild (Brianchild) of Brian Fukushima.
Basically, the concept is that you take the lyrics to a Beatles song and toss out the melody, rhythm, etc. and see what you come up with. I purposely did not listen to the song but still came a bit close on a couple spots that I could have probably changed. I don’t really consider myself a song-writer but this was really fun and I recommend trying it out if you sing or play some instrument.
- jsmithstuff likes this
- funkyfest said: hah! this is cool. also challenging, it must be hard to keep the original out of yr head while reworking it
- funkyfest likes this
- justinefull likes this
- ringmastergoldie said: Um, I love this.
- brianfukushima said: wonderful!!
- brianfukushima likes this
- loremjay likes this
- cartoonfuntime likes this
- eiffelart likes this
- joshpm posted this